Mar 30, 2017
Installing Your BounceHelp Phone Call Capture Tool Suite WordPress Plugin
Phone Call Capture Tool Suite WordPress Plugin
This tutorial will help walk you through adding your website phone call capture tool suite WordPress plugin to your WordPress theme. Before you begin make sure your website has been added to your account under “My Websites”. This plugin will require that you use your BounceHelp login email and password that you use for your members dashboard account.
- Make sure you have created an account and sign up for sales calls, this can be done from the homepage.
- From your WordPress admin area go to plugins and click on “Add New”.
- In the search area you want to search for your call capture tool plugin by typing in “bouncehelp”.
- Click “Install”
- Click “Activate”
- Add your same login information you created when you created your membership.
- Make sure all the information is filled out completely.
- Click “Save”
And that’s it, your call capture tools are ready to start engaging, converting and connecting website visitors to you within seconds. Now you can start customizing your lead capture apps, here is a short tutrial on how to do this https://blog.bouncehelp.com/editing-call-capture-apps/
If you run into any issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.